Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Learning Challenge


The Top 3 Ways to Support and Challenge Your Learning in Meaningful Ways:

1-     Believe in yourself and your ability: "Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy" Norman Vincent Peale. That trust will reflect in your work with colleagues, and make you want to learn and give more.  Make sure to set realistic goals. Setting realistic goals will help you to believe in yourself and your ability to accomplish
things.
 
 
 
 

2-     Be open to share information, thoughts and experience: All of these thing will help to learn. I’m trying to learn from other experience, being open to new ideas and encouraging robust-- open dialogue.  

3-     Self-reflection is an important component of self-improvement and learning. It helps me to take stock of what I’m doing well and what I still need to work on. Sometimes, I need to take a few moments at the end of day to reflect on my experiences. If I did not achieved as much as I hoped I would try to learn what I can from the situation to avoid repeating any mistakes I might have made.

1 comment:

  1. Mashael,
    I really love your beginning - believe in yourself - yes, it´s also the way of finding yourself- "Dedicate yourself and you go find yourself".
    Your second point of learning skills as sharing information - it´s super important also for me. Because if you are not able to share you wouldn´t probably by able to learn so good from these experiences.
    And your 3rd point - self reflection - I am really happy, you mentioned that, because it´s not easy to give feedback at all. And especially to reflect yourself. For me this part (self reflection) works really good.

    ReplyDelete